Due to Pandemic Coronavirus (COVID_19) Lockdown Ver 2.0 in Melbourne, most meetups and face to face workshops have been postponed until the situation is better.
Mostly workforce is working from home and we believe this is the best time to improve your Portraits Retouching Skill and take your portraits to a whole new level.
Artx Studios is offering a 3 hours short class.
- Online Class
- Workshop recording available for attendees to download
- Raw files and PSD files will be shared with attendees
- Used actions and brushes will be available for attendees to download
- 1 hour free follow up session for any questions and answers
Melbourne Time through Zoom Meeting Remote Desktop sharing sessions.
The following topics will be covered using Adobe Photoshop
- Retouching environment, Camera Raw processing
- Healing, Patching, Cloning and Liquifying
- Dodge and Burn Techniques
- Color Grading and B&W Conversion
- Frequency Separation
Sessions will run through Zoom Screen Sharing software with proper instructions through voice. There will be a Q&A session at the end.
Zoom Meeting details will be shared only with the registered members.