About the event
A fun day of shooting with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 Models (Depending on the number of photographers) with Mustangs in a great location. This is a great photo shoot opportunity for photographers to build their portfolios and mustang owners to get some quality photos of their amazing cars with professional models.
Photoshoot organiser, internationally published and photography training, Zeeshan (Sony Digital Imaging Advocate Australia) will be available on the day for instructions and guidance.
3 hours of shooting time with access to 10 amazing looking Mustangs and up to 8 agency/agency standard models.
All photoshoot attendees must register (Car owners + Photographers)
Shoot location: 937 Calder Fwy, Calder Park VIC 3037
Please note: This event is organised in collaboration with “Western Mustang Club (Social Group)”. Please note that Western Mustang Club (Social Group) has no financial implication or involvement in this event. Event fees are charged directly by Artx Studios without any involvement of Western Mustang Club (Social Group). The fee is charged to cover models and photography training costs.
For Photographers – What will be provided
- Using your camera in manual mode techniques
- Understanding composition rules
- Portraiture ethical values and model car posing techniques
- Off-Camera Flash with the camera trigger
- Use of 5-in1 reflector and Scrim
- 6 to 8 Models depending on the number of photographers
- up to 10 Mustangs to shoot with
For the Mustang owners – What will be provided
- Photographers will share all photos of models with your car in high-res via dropbox
- up to 3 hours of shooting with different models with your Mustang
- Car owners can expect at least 50 good photos of your car with models.
- Car owners are allowed to use their phones to take BTS photos
What to bring
- Your Camera (DSLR / Mirrorless)
- Empty Memory Card
- Fully charged camera batteries
- Any portrait lens from 16mm to 70mm
Terms and Conditions
- All photographers and car owners must practice respectful behavior towards each other and models
- Car owners and Photographers will have full right of using photos on social media as long it’s for noncommercial reasons e.g
- Photographers will be requested to share all the photos (Edited or unedited) taken on the day via dropbox/google with the car owners
- Models and photographers will be requested not to climb up or damage the cars in any way. Please be respectful.
- Please note, in case if the weather is bad on the day the event may get rescheduled to the weekend after.
Please see below the rest of the terms and conditions