Group Shoot Model:
International Model: https://www.instagram.com/elilithnoir
Group Shoot Highlights:
Please note: This is not a workshop. This will be a group shoot limited to only 4 photographers (Including myself). Means I (@zeeshawnphotography) will also be shooting with you guys.
This will be a full day 8 hours GroupShoot in a luxury House around Melbourne. Please note location might be on an hour drive from Melbourne CBD. I am currently looking at multiple options for the location e.g. A big 5 bedroom house with Swimming Pool.
What will be provided:
Please find below what will be available during the group shoot.
- Professional model – https://www.instagram.com/elilithnoir
- Location for the Group Shoot (I will share the location once I have everyone signed up for the group shoot)
- Lighting gear (I will bring two battery operated strobes/lighting stands and a universal trigger for anyone keen to use Studio Lighting
What to bring:
- Your photography Camera (Digital, Film)
- Empty memory card for your camera so you could take lots of photos
- Fully charged camera batteries
- Any props you would like to use
- Any additional lighting gear you would like to use
About the Group Shoot:
- 8 Hours of shooting shared between strictly 4 photographers so everyone gets enough time to take a good amount of photos.
- Preferably one photographer shooting at a time but we can also shoot in a group of two photographers to save time and shoot more.
- There will be no lunch provided so please bring your own food.
- The location will be an AirBnB place with permission from the host to use the location for the photoshoot.
Zeeshawn is Melbourne based, internationally published, award-winning and certified trainer and AIPP accredited photographer. (www.aipp.com.au)
My major expertise is to teach how to connect and communicate with models to achieve best results in your photos, as I believe a model’s presence in a shot is one of the key factors for any photo to stand out. I mainly teach how to use your available resources, gear, and lighting to produce high-quality results.
I started photography about 11 years ago with a mission to bring in a unique and exotic touch to the industry.
My ultimate goal is to capture moments perfectly, allowing individuality to reflect clearly and personality to radiate accurately through the right story. I understand the fact that success can never be bought but a “can do” attitude helps one acquire it.
Over the years, I have learned and listened to the needs of people who wished to be photographed by someone that actually deliver the candid result. This is the key motivating factor, which keeps me determined to deliver high-quality work.