Workshop Model: Ally from Brisbane
First 10 minutes of the workshop we will go through some very important concepts of photography using Natural light and the shooting sensual and emotion techniques and compare them with Glamour posing and techniques.
This will be approximately 3 hours of Art Nude Boudoir shooting session with an experienced model. A lot of exposure to Art Nude boudoir photography, posing techniques, using right angles.
To save time and get more exposure and better shots, photographers will be shooting in a group of 2 at a time. This will allow enough time for each photographer to interact with the workshop Model and also capture plenty of shots for their portfolio.
Model and photographers will sign a release on the day which will allow photographers to use the photos on social media, their websites and their photographer profile.
What will be provided:
Please find below what will be available during the workshop.
- Professional model
- Private location for the workshop
- Lighting gear (though we highly recommend using Natural light for Boudoir Photography)
- 3 Hours photography coaching
What to bring:
You are not required to bring any additional lighting gear, please bring the following with you.
- Your photography Camera (Digital, Film)
- Empty memory card for your camera so you could take lots of photos
- Fully charged camera batteries
About my Workshops:
- I have been running photography workshops for 3 years now with highly positive feedback from my workshop attendees. You can read the reviews on the meetup group. These are all public reviews and not controlled.
- I do not overcrowd my workshops with a lot of people. I prefer workshop attendees not more than 10 so everyone gets a chance to work and interact with models, learn techniques and get some good shots.
- My workshops are not just simple group shoots. I share exact same techniques I use in my own shoots, and I push workshop attendees to communicate with models, pose them, use their own creative imagination and create art which is unique in their own style.
- In these workshop sessions, you will learn how to use your own limited gear & lighting resources, basic wardrobes and simple lighting setups which don’t cost an arm and leg, so you can reproduce the similar results on your own.
Zeeshawn is Melbourne based, internationally published, award-winning and certified trainer and AIPP accredited photographer. (www.aipp.com.au)
My major expertise is to teach how to connect and communicate with models to achieve best results in your photos, as I believe a model’s presence in a shot is one of the key factors for any photo to stand out. I mainly teach how to use your available resources, gear, and lighting to produce high-quality results.
I started photography about 11 years ago with a mission to bring in a unique and exotic touch to the industry.
My ultimate goal is to capture moments perfectly, allowing individuality to reflect clearly and personality to radiate accurately through the right story. I understand the fact that success can never be bought but a “can do” attitude helps one acquire it.
Over the years, I have learned and listened to the needs of people who wished to be photographed by someone that actually deliver the candid result. This is the key motivating factor, which keeps me determined to deliver high-quality work.