Due to COVID-19 situation in Victoria. This workshop is strictly restricted to 7 Photographers.
About the event
Learn a simplified process to shoot creative flour dance portraits using studio lighting and mixing with colour gels.
- Using your camera in manual mode
- Introduction to studio lighting
- Understanding composition rules
- Portraiture ethical values and model posing techniques
- How to build your portfolio discussion
- Editorial and Magazine submission shooting techniques
What to bring
- Your Camera (DSLR / Mirrorless)
- Empty Memory Card
- Fully charged camera batteries
- Any portrait lens from 35mm to 85mm