About the event
Please note. If the weather doesn’t allow this event may get rescheduled to the next day or the first weekend of March.
A full-day shooting event at BigDrift Wilson Prom. We will have 2 models on the day and are limited to 10 photographers only. either a 12 Seater Van or two 7 seater cars will be provided for a pick and drop from Chadstone to the location and back. However, if someone plans to drive in their own car they can meet us at the main location and follow us through the route.
Please see the full plan on the link below
- The full-day event starting at 11:00 am
- Meeting point: Chadstone Shopping Centre Parking (Opposite Autobarn)
- Leaving Chadstone Parking at 11:30 am
- Stopping on the way for a quick lunch and snacks
- Reaching Wilson Prom Big Drift Base Parking: 2:00 pm
- Reaching BigDrift: 3:00 pm (Please note its a good 30 to 45 minutes hike)
- Shoot until 7:30 pm
- Make our way back to base camp by 8:30 pm
- Drive back to Chadstone Parking (Orignal Meeting Point): 10:30 pm
Myself (@Zeeshawnphotography) Sony Digital Imaging Advocate will be available throughout the day to help and guide the photographers with posing and lighting techniques.
Important Note: Only carry the lenses that you need. I would highly recommend keeping as little weight as possible. There is a 30 minutes hike and then a very steep climb of about 10 meters in deep sand. Please keep at least 3 water bottles with you.
What will be provided
- Transportation from and back from Chadstone Shopping Centre
- 2 Professional Models (Fashion and Fine Art Style (No Nudity))
- Water and Snacks
- 5-in1 reflector and Scrim
- Props / Fabrics
What to bring
- Your Camera (DSLR / Mirrorless)
- Empty Memory Card
- Fully charged camera batteries
- Recommended lenses: 16-35mm | 85mm
- Water bottles
Further details will only be shared only with the registered attendees.
To arrange everything in a timely manner registrations for this event will close on 25th January 2022