Due to Pandemic Coronavirus (COVID_19) most meetups and face to face workshops have been postponed until the situation is better.
Mostly workforce is working from home and we believe this is the best time to improve Fine Arts/Portraits Retouching Skill and take your portraits to a whole new level.
Artx Studios is offering 2 days | 6+ hours of class offered by two industry-leading professional Photography Trainers
Day 1: Saturday 25th April | 10am to 1pm
Fine Arts Retouching by Robert Coppa
- Capture One Pro raw processing
- global Color Grade
- Fine Art Image compositing
- Frequency Separation
- Dodge & Burn
- Color Grading Tools
- Filmic grain – Black and White conversion
Day 2: Sunday 26th April | 10am to 1pm
Portraits Retouching by Zeeshan Zafar
- Retouching workflow
- Camera Raw processing using Photoshop
- Healing, Patching, Cloning and Liquifying
- Dodge and Burn Techniques
- Color Grading and B&W Conversion
- Frequency Separation – Actions and brushes
- Online Class
- Workshop recording available for attendees to download
- Raw files and PSD files will be shared with attendees
- Used actions and brushes will be available for attendees to download
- 1 hour free follow up session for any questions and answers exclusively offered by Zeeshan Zafar (Valid up to 30 days from workshop date)
Melbourne Time through Zoom Meeting Remote Desktop sharing sessions.
Sessions will run through Zoom Screen Sharing software with proper instructions through voice. There will be a Q&A session at the end of each day.
Zoom Meeting details will be shared only with the registered members.