Learn basic to the advanced portraits lighting techniques in 3 hours of workshop with a lot of knowledge and hands-on practice opportunities using color gels
In this workshop, you will learn multiple lighting setup for fashion and dramatic portraits photography.
– Use of Studio Lighting from Basic to Advanced level using Color Gels
– Use of different modifiers (Beauty Dish / Octabox etc)
– Agency Models (Fashion and Dramatic Portraits)
– High Key and Low Key concepts
What you will learn in this Creative Portrait Sessions:
- Using your camera in manual mode
- Introduction to studio lighting
- Understanding composition rules
- Understanding light
- Understanding colour theory
- Light setups for Fashion and Dramatic Portrait photography
- Portraiture ethical values and models posing techniques
- How to build your portfolio discussion
- Editorial and Magazine submission shooting techniques
About my Workshops:
- I have been running photography workshops for over 3 years with highly positive feedback from my workshop attendees. You can read the reviews on the meetup group. These are all public reviews and not controlled.
- I do not overcrowd my workshops with a lot of people. I prefer workshop attendees not more than 10 so everyone gets a chance to work and interact with models, learn techniques and get some good shots.
- My workshops are not just simple group shoots. I share exact same techniques I use in my own shoots, and I push workshop attendees to communicate with models, pose them, use their own creative imagination and create art which is unique in their own style.
- In these workshop sessions, you will learn how to use your own limited gear & lighting resources, basic wardrobes and simple lighting setups which don’t cost an arm and leg, so you can reproduce the similar results on your own.
Zeeshan is Melbourne based, internationally published, award-winning and certified trainer and AIPP accredited photographer. (www.aipp.com.au)
My major expertise is to teach how to connect and communicate with models to achieve best results in your photos, as I believe a model’s presence in a shot is one of the key factors for any photo to stand out. I mainly teach how to use your available resources, gear and lighting to produce high-quality results.
I started photography about 11 years ago with a mission to bring in a unique and exotic touch to the industry.
My ultimate goal is to capture moments perfectly, allowing individuality to reflect clearly and personality to radiate accurately through the right story. I understand the fact that success can never be bought but a “can do” attitude helps one acquire it.
Over the years, I have learned and listened to the needs of people who wished to be photographed by someone that actually deliver the candid result. This is the key motivating factor, which keeps me determined to deliver high-quality work.